Monday, October 20, 2008

books, books, BOOKS

My never-ending, and often futile quest to become organized has another ally----LibraryThing.

Note the cute book widgit on the right of my blog. Miss Snark's late-lamented blog gave me the idea.

Here's the link
http://www.librarything.com/

OK, so it's also a great way to procrastinate. So is blogging. ;-)

What amazes me is that so FEW authors are on it. It's easy to use and is another great forum to reach the public. In this case, a truly book loving public.

I am curious about the things that shape the minds of the authors I read. I would LOVE to know what is in their TBR pile, and what they have read in the past year.

So, do you LibraryThing? And if not, why the heck not?

2 comments:

Aleta said...

I signed up for this! It is so awesome! I am "Little Winged One" on the Library Thing site, if you want to check out my books too. I only have one on there so far. :)

FIONA said...

Great! I love these forums where you can meet other readers (&writers) and find cool books.

My library is much larger than my "list" too. We are doing a lot of work on our house and many of my books are boxed up.

My goal is to enter them in my "Library Thing" library as I unpack.
:-)