Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day One

Good news/bad news.

The good news is that I made my word count for the day--- 1,710 words. Yippee.

Bad news it's only the first day and nanowrimo has already disrupted my life and made my DH angry.

My outline (hand-written) disappeared. I had been working on it off and on for a couple of months. Last month, we had house guests two weekends in a row and it got stuffed somewhere. I spent 6 hours today doing a rough outline and starting my writing. I simply CAN'T start writing until I know the names of my characters.

*sigh*

Word count goal met today, now DH & I are going out to dinner. We will talk about something other than my WIP.

Who knows, I may do better writing this thing without an outline. I have one completely new scene already.

No comments: