Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the dogs are gone, too



Scooby and Baby went to stay on the farm this morning. They were so excited to go for a ride in the car, but were not thrilled when left them. Oh well, they'll be in sheltie heaven for the next two weeks with nine other shelties to romp in the snow with them.

I don't know how I'll handle two weeks of no barking. Hmmmmmm, perhaps a week of walls being ripped down and jackhammers tearing out the concrete will give me my daily dose of noise.

I wonder if the jackhammers will get louder when the doorbell rings......

6 comments:

Karen said...

Does this mean you're taking a dog-cation? :)

FIONA said...

Yes, Karen. And they are going to have a great time. We, however, are going to be up all night removing the last of our stuff from our basement.

The sledgehammers and jackhammers arrive at 7 am.

No rest for the wicked.

The dogs and cats will be spared the worst of the dust and noise. We are hoping not to kill each other over the next few months as the noise, bills, dust, bills and general chaos persist.

Think a good thought for me. ;-)

phylliso said...

beautiful dogs!!phylliso

FIONA said...

Thanks, phylliso. We are so lucky to have them.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Fiona, I found your blog through Aleta. It's my first visit. I enjoyed catching up with you. Sounds as if you are getting ready for some home renovations.. Fun Fun!!!

Love your beautiful dogs. They will miss you for a couple of weeks I'm sure.

Betsy

FIONA said...

Hi Betsy, thanks for stopping by.

I do miss the dogs. I got up twice today and opened the door to let them in. Weird.

They will come home when we get back, on the 1st. The kitties come home on the second.

Pleas stop by again.