Sunday, December 7, 2008

COMFORT FOOD FOR THE EYES

The internet is a blessing and a curse. Wow, how original, I know. With the touch of a few buttons, I can see how the markets are tanking all over the world (well, not NOW, they're closed thank goodness) and I can read about crimes and natural disasters all over the world.

On the other hand, I can find whimsy and a smile in the most unlikely places. I check out some blogs when I need a smile. These days, I'm, writing about a suicidal mass-murderer, and I need to get her out of my head and see something nice.

Here are a few things that never fail to make me smile.

These are not laugh out loud sites, but they do give me little cheer.

The first is John Scalzi’s bacon cat which is funny just because it is.

As a foodie, this blog is a daily stop for me.

And last,
this is just too sweet.


Do you have a website you visit just to make you smile?


Happy winter to everyone. We have 4 new inches of snow, and we’re off to go sledding.

No comments: