Betsy has tagged me with a meme. Here's how you can join in: post a comment, AND ask for a letter (I get to pick the letter, but I promise it won't be "X"). Feel free to post even if you don't want to play.
TEN THINGS I LOVE, THAT BEGIN WITH the letter "F".......
1. FAMILY--see my THANKFUL THURSDAY POST.
2. FRIENDS--I have been blessed with wonderful friends.
3. FORGIVENESS--what a wonderful thing to receive, and give.
4. FREEDOM. Living in the U.S., I have so much freedom--more than most people in history, and more than many people in other countries. I don't want to turn this into a political post, but I am grateful, and mindful, of the freedom I enjoy.
5. FICTION-- reading it and writing it. I can't imagine life without stories.
6. FLOWERS. I love to see them, smell them, and even eat them---yes, there are many edible flowers, and I have a section of my garden devoted to them.
7. FUR--when it's still connected to a critter: the silky fur on Mr. Whiskers; the lush coat of Skitter Kitten; the magnificent ruff of Scooby; the resplendent pelage of Baby.
8. FRUIT. Since Christmas, I have eaten fruit with every meal. Mango, papaya, grapefruit, pineapple, tangerine, pear, persimmon, pomegranate, orange, banana...........
9. FIREFLIES--they are summer, and childhood dreams.
10. FLANNEL SHEETS. Trust me, when it's -24, you'd love them, too.
BTW, this is my fiftieth blog post!